13th May to 6th June 2019
This packed tour of Central Europe focuses on Hungary and the Czech Republic with the opportunity to visit the respective capitals of Budapest and Prague. In addition, we spend time on Lake Balaton in Hungary and around the towns of Ceske Budejovice and Brno in The Czech Republic. Our route takes us through France and Germany into Austria where we will visit the capital, Vienna. Our route back allows a brief visit to Slovakia, with the chance to visit the capital Bratislava. This is an exciting and adventurous tour, which provides a real flavour of the richness and diversity of Central Europe along with five capital cities as we take in Luxembourg City on the return leg.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
25 Days | 13th May to 6th June 2019 | Tour Leaders: Bob and Wendy
Early Bird Price: £2500 per unit
Full Price: £2600 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 2255 miles
7 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In Hungary: Budapest, Lake Balaton, Ferto-Hansag National Park, Keszthely, Pannonhalma Abbey.
• In The Czech Republic: Prague, Brno, Ceske Budejovice, Ceske Krumlov, Bohemia.
• In Slovakia: Bratislava, Trnava.
• In Austria: Vienna
• In Germany: Bavaria, The Romantic Road, Nuremburg, The Rhine and Mosel Rivers.
• In Luxembourg: Luxembourg City.
• In France: The Champagne and Alsace regions.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 24 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.