CROATIA & SLOVENIA
5th to 29th September 2019
Our Croatia and Slovenia Tour takes place at the end of the season once the summer time crowds have died down. In addition to the two capitals, Zagreb and Ljubljana, the tour encompasses the beautiful Istrian coast in Northern Croatia along with the spectacular Plitvice Lakes and various historical sites including the Pula Amphitheatre. With the Adriatic to the south west and The Alps in the north, Slovenia is a country of rich contrasts. The tour allows the opportunity to visit the UNESCO-listed Postjama Caves, Lake Bled, The Vintgar Gorge and Triglac National Parks and the castles at Bled and Predjama.
Our route takes us down and back through France, Germany and Austria.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
25 Days | 5th to 29th September 2019 | Tour Leaders: Colin and Sue
Early Bird Price: £2500 per unit
Full Price: £2600 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 2320 miles
5 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In Croatia: The Istrian Coast, Pula, Krk Island, The Plitvice Lakes, Zagreb.
• In Slovenia: The Postjama Caves, Lake Bled, The Vintgar Gorge, The Triglac National Parks and
Julian Alps, The castles at Bled and Predjama, Ljubljana.
• In Austria: The Alps.
• In Germany: Bavaria, The Black Forest, The Romantic Road.
• In France: The Champagne and Alsace regions.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 24 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.