ITALIAN LAKES & CITIES
9th to 26th September 2019
Enjoy beautiful Lake Garda out of high season, but while the weather is still warm, with our autumn tour to the Italian Lakes. Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake and in addition to the attractions and resorts around the lake, some of Italy’s most beautiful cities are just a short drive or train ride away. We spend time on the south and north shores of the lake, giving you the opportunity to explore the surrounding towns and cities, including Venice, Verona and Vicenza. Our route is a round-trip taking us down through France via the Mont Blanc tunnel under the French Alps and back through the Austrian Alps. We have a two-night stopover in the foothills of Mont Blanc on the way out and a two-night stopover close to Innsbruck on the return leg.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £400 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
18 Days | 9th to 26th September 2019 | Tour Leaders: Gary and Eleanor
Early Bird Price: £1800 per unit
Full Price: £1900 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 1570 miles
4 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In France: The French Alps, Mont Blanc, The Alsace, Champagne and Burgundy regions.
• In Italy: Lake Garda, Peschiera del Garda, Garda, Riva del Garda, Sirmeone, Malcesine, Monte Baldo, Lake Iseo, The Dolomites, Brescia, Venice, Verona, Vicenza.
• In Austria: The Austrian Alps, Innsbruck, Seefeld.
• In Germany: Bavaria, The Romantic Road, The Black Forest.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 17 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.