6th to 30th September 2019
New for 2019 this 25-day tour takes us out through Germany with the chance to visit Berlin en route. We then embark on a grand round trip of Poland's most well-known destinations starting at Poznan and then travelling anti-clockwise to Wroclaw, Krakow and on to the capital Warsaw. From there we head up to the Mediaval town of Torun before heading for the Baltic Coast at Gdansk. We follow the northern coastline across to Szczelin before re-entering Germany and our route home via the Netherlands. In addition to the main cities the tour incorporates lakes, forests, castles and even salt mines as we experience a rich, varied country with a long and sometimes turbulent history spanning over 1000 years.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
25 Days | 6th to 30th September 2019 | Tour Leaders: Bob and Wendy
Early Bird Price: £2500 per unit
Full Price: £2600 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 2400 miles
5 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In Poland: Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Torin, Szczelin, Koszalin,
Auschwitz, The Wieliczka Salt Mine, The Baltic Coast, The Brodnica Lake District.
• In Germany: Berlin, Potsdam, The Elbe River.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 24 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.