PROVENCE & THE ARDECHE
16th June to 3rd July 2019
New for 2019, this 18-day tour focuses on inland Provence and the Ardeche, the area
immortalised by Peter Mayle's 'A Year in Provence'. Avoiding the over-commercialised
south coast, this tour is characterised by stunning mountains in the Haute Alps, medieval
cities, idyllic hill-top towns and villages, wide open plains, ridges and gorges.
In Provence, our route takes us from Avignon in the west, passing around Gordes in the
Luberon and on to Sisteron in the mountains. On our route to and from Provence we visit the
rugged charms of the Ardeche region in the Rhone-Alpes, best known for its caves, gorges
and valleys. This area is one of the most beautiful in France.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £400 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
18 Days | 16th June to 3rd July 2019 | Tour Leaders: Bob and Wendy
Early Bird Price: £1800 per unit
Full Price: £1900 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £350 deposit | Dogs £75
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 1280 miles
1 country | 2 meals | Dogs welcome
On or near our route
• The cities and towns of Avignon, Sisteron, Aix en Provence, St Remy de Provence, Dignes les Bains, Orange, Montelimar, Valence, St Montan, Gordes and Les Baux de Provence.
• The vineyards, hilltop villages, plains and ridges of the Luberon National Park.
• The rugged valleys, ridges and caves in the Ardeche including the Pont d'arc.
• The monasteries including Thoronet, St Paul de Mausole, Notre Dame de Ganagobieand Senanque.
• The mountain roads, villages, lakes and ravines of the Provence Haute Alps.
• The lavender fields.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 17 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.