SUMMER IN SCANDINAVIA
7th to 31st August 2019
One of our longer and more adventurous tours, this 25-day trip passes through France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany and Denmark before crossing the Oresund Bridge into Sweden. The tour skirts the southern and eastern archipelagos arriving in Stockholm before heading west across to Southern Norway and its capital Oslo. En route we visit Copenhagen, Gothenburg and Malmo. Your trip will encompass seven countries, three capital cities, several large towns, islands, beaches, archipelagos, fjords, lakes, forests, castles, historic sites and even vikings!
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
25 Days | 7th to 31st August 2019 | Tour Leaders: Bob and Wendy
Early Bird Price: £2500 per unit
Full Price: £2600 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 2925 miles
7 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In Sweden - Stockholm, The Oresund Bridge, Malmo, Gothenburg, Lakes Vanern and Vattern, The Southern and Eastern Archipelagos, Kalmar, Oland Island.
• In Denmark - Copenhagen, Kolding, Odense, Funen Island, The Great Belt Bridge.
• In Norway - Oslo, The Oslofjord region, Fredrikstad.
• In Germany - Bremen.
• In The Netherlands - Eindhoven.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 24 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.