SWISS & AUSTRIAN ALPS
12th - 29th June 2019
This tour provides an introduction to the Alpine regions of Switzerland and Austria. Our route includes the Swiss capital of Bern and the popular Lake Constance region. We then head into the Tyrol where we spend time near Innsbruck and Salzburg and Austria's highest peak, the Grossglockner. En route, you can visit the tiny principality of Lichtenstein. In the Tyrol, our well-equipped and well located Alpine campsites are ideal for exploring the mountains, local towns or larger cities further afield. We then head back through the Bavarian region of Germany with a two-night stop in Strasbourg before passing through the Alsace, Somme and Champagne regions of France on our route home.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £400 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
18 Days | 12th to 29th June 2019 | Tour Leaders: Dave and Sue
Early Bird Price: £1800 per unit
Full Price: £1900 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £350 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 1675 miles
5 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In France: The Champagne, Alsace, Burgundy and Alps regions.
• In Switzerland: Bern, Lake Constance, The Swiss Alps.
• In Lichtenstein: Vaduz (the capital).
• In Austria: The Tyrol, Innsbruck, Salzburg, The Grossglockner, Zell am See,
Swarvoski Crystal,The Austrian Alps.
• In Germany: Bavaria, The Romantic Road, The Black Forest.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 17 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.