3rd to 16th June 2019
Also brand new for 2019, this 14-day tours heads down the west coast of France to the idyllic Dordogne region, known as Perigord by the French. This area is a mixture of fortified towns, picture-postcard villages, hillside dwellings, chateaux, abbeys, caves, cliffs, forests, rivers and valleys.
Prehistoric, medieval and contemporary history are intermingled with beautiful countryside and winding waterways. This area is one of the best-known in France for its food and wine and there will be plenty of opportunity to sample the local delicacies.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £350 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
14 Days | 3rd to 16th June 2019 | Tour Leaders: Gary and Eleanor
Early Bird Price: £1600 per unit
Full Price: £1700 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £350 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 1140 miles
1 country | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• The towns of Brantome, Bourdeilles, Aubeterres, St Jean de Cole, Riberac, Bergerac, Perigueux, Sarlat-la- Canéda, Sorge, Soulliac, Martel, Rocamadour and Domme.
• The Dordogne river including the valleys of Vezers and Dronne.
• The caves at Lascaux and Font de Gaume and La Roque-Gageac.
• The Chateaux at Beynac, Milandes, and Hauteford.
• The gardens of Marqueyssac.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 13 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.