4th to 28th June 2019
A brand new tour for 2019, this 25-day trip takes us down the west coast of France with the
chance to visit Bordeaux and Biarritz before heading into the Basque region of Spain around
San Sebastian. We then follow a path on the southern slopes of the Pyrenees via Pamplona,
Huesca and finally onto the Catalonian coast at Barcelona. Our journey north takes in the
tiny, unspoilt principality of Andorra and a stunning section of the French Pyrenees around
Foix, before our drive home through the centre of France.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
25 Days | 4th to 28th June 2019 | Tour Leaders: Colin and Sue
Early Bird Price: £2500 per unit
Full Price: £2600 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £500 deposit
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 1915 miles
3 countries | 2 meals | Sorry - no dogs
On or near our route
• In France: The West Coast, Bordeaux, The Bay of Biscay, Biarritz, The Northern
Pyrenees, the regions of Aquitaine, Midi Pyrenees and Languedoc-Roussillon.
• In Spain: Barcelona, Pamplona, Huesca, Basque Country, The Southern Pyrenees,
the regions of Navarre, Aragon and Catalonia.
• In Andorra: Andorra la Vella, The Central Pyrenees.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 24 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• Two group meals.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.