24th April to 7th May 2019
This springtime tour is specifically designed for first-timers although more experienced
motorhomers are more than welcome. Visiting France, Belgium and The Netherlands the
route provides a rich and varied itinerary whilst still keeping the driving distances relatively
low. Lots of help is on hand from the day you book, including our first-timers guide to continental
motorhoming, and we are with you every step of the way from the night before travel, across
three countries and back to the UK.
For existing customers or if you book more than one tour
Bookings made after 31/12/18
Bookings made before 31/12/18
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £350 for each additional person.
For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
14 Days | 24th April to 7th May 2019 | Tour Leaders: Bob and Wendy
Early Bird Price: £1600 per unit
Full Price: £1700 per unit | Loyalty Discount: £50 off | £350 deposit | Dogs £75
UK Start and End | Free UK night | Dover-Calais ferry included | 650 miles
3 countries | 1 meal | 1 drinks reception | Dogs welcome
On or near our route
• In France - The Opal Coast, Reims, The Aisne, Champagne and Somme regions.
• In Belgium - Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp, The Flanders region.
• In Holland - Dordrecht, Breda, Rotterdam, Delft, The Hague, The Kinderdijk Windmills,
Amsterdam, The Keukenhof Gardens.
• The services of experienced travel guides throughout your trip.
• Dover-Calais fully flexible return ferry crossings.
• 13 nights accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up.
• One free night's accommodation on a designated campsite in Kent on the night before travel.
• One group meal and one drinks reception.
• Travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes, GPS coordinates, suggested sightseeing and tourist activities en route, tips and advice on motorhoming on the continent.